Family Action Alerts!
Ten Focus Areas
the heart of the matter:
Gov't Accountability Family Courts Self-Help Legal Life Issues Politics & Elections Independent Media Property Rights Civil Rights Events Tax Reform Computer Support
Powered by K-Love Radio
over 400 U.S. stations:
Click here to listen now!
"Our safety, our liberty, depends upon preserving the Constitution of the United States as our Fathers made it inviolate. The People of the United States are the rightful masters of both Congress and the Courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."
- Abraham Lincoln
Please Support our Activism
help us help you faster:
Federal Law Links
The American Rule of Law >> Federal Law Links
(+) Need law help now? Learn the basics for free on Publix Law Schools, get crystal clear courses from Jurisdictionary.com, or jump to Request Legal Help. (+) Got law? Join the Teams and help out!
*Powerful and Straightforward*
New: Special Limited Offer - All UCRCoA Scholars Get 15% Off!!
(+) Legal Links - Federal: A growing, ordered collection of links to online resources for all things legal within the federal court system:
- Link 1: Learn the United States Constitution first. Even teach others to learn both of their own Constitutions, the Federal and their own State's Constitution, always first.
- Link 2: Review the Founding Documents in general, like the U.S. Constitution, the Declaration of Independence, the Federalist Papers, and much more... wow. Inspiring.
- Link 3: Constitutions & Codes. Federal Constitution, Codes, Regulations, Court Rules, and etc.
- Link 4: Summary listing and direct links to all of the Federal Circuit Courts of Appeal.
- Link 5: Also from Wiki, a Table linking to and detailing every Federal District out there.
- Link 6: Learn about Law of the United States, in maybe 30-45 minutes, and see the big picture.
- Link 7: For checking federal court cases online, use the PACER system, to see the Dockets, review/download PDF files of virtually every motion, notice, answer, order, etc. Register for free with any credit or debit card, then only pay 8 cents per page for certain papers and processes, with something like a twenty-five page capped limit for the max price of any larger document.
- Link 8: All of the various Federal Rules are online and up-to-date, including the Appellate, Civil, Criminal, Evidence and Bankruptcy Rules, while you can also use this link to get to the different areas of federal laws, rules, regs and etc. under the various Agencies, Departments, and more.
- Link 9: Just one granddaddy collection of written material and grounds of "The Law" out there.
- Link 10: The direct link to our United States Supreme Court, and all their opinions, ongoing oral argument calendar, and etc.
- Link 11: The Biographical Directory of Federal Judges provides information about all judges who have served since 1789 on the U.S. District Courts, the U.S. Courts of Appeals, the Supreme Court, and the former U.S. Circuit Courts.
- Link 12: The Federal Judicial Center provides this excellent online presentation and linked overview about the entire federal courts systems structures, in great detail, too!
UCRCoA >> More Information
(+) FIDO Network: Each of the UCRCoA Focus Areas directly relates to the same ten categories included within the FIDO Network, which will use this graphic datamaps technology to help exponentially leverage our new massive voices into unstoppable, rolling thunders of united purpose across America.
(+) More details: Please see the About page, the Regions pages, the UCRCoA Organizational Chart, the Board page, the State and County pages, and the Mission and Focus Areas, for more information.