Family Action Alerts!
Ten Focus Areas
the heart of the matter:
Gov't Accountability Family Courts Self-Help Legal Life Issues Politics & Elections Independent Media Property Rights Civil Rights Events Tax Reform Computer Support
Powered by K-Love Radio
over 400 U.S. stations:
Click here to listen now!
"Our safety, our liberty, depends upon preserving the Constitution of the United States as our Fathers made it inviolate. The People of the United States are the rightful masters of both Congress and the Courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."
- Abraham Lincoln
Please Support our Activism
help us help you faster:
mission and focus areas
United Civil Rights Councils of America >> Mission and Focus Areas
(+) Mission Statement: United Civil Rights Councils of America serves as a conservative, non-partisan educational foundation, leveraging various forms of grassroots activism, to promote general transparency, accountability and integrity in government, politics, and the law, to also advocate high standards of ethics and morality within our nation's public life, and while always seeking to ensure that our political and judicial officials do not abuse the powers entrusted to them by the American people.
(+) Focus Areas: The ten main Focus Areas are:
- Gov't Accountability: Holding judges, social workers, prosecutors, police officers, and all other types of government employees, and government agencies, responsible to their duty to support, protect, and defend the United States Constitution, and all it stands for, is paramount to achieve, if you want to return America back into a free country. Because the bar associations are essentially like the government, as respects upholding of our basic civil liberties and due process rights, methods of holding lawyers accountable are also included within the scope of this Focus Area.
- Family Courts: While several of the other Focus Areas are closely related in issues, the role of this category is narrowed to the "birdseye" of reforming family courts in their practices for handling divorce, legal separation, and paternity issues of child custody and support, as well as the whole spectrum of child protection "services" issues, and taking the United States Constitution into full consideration. One of the initial task items for this Focus Area is to thoroughly explore, and then develop, one or two working solution model(s) to best fit the current, and any future, "move-away" situations involving divorced or separated parents.
- Self-Help Legal: Similar to the Life Issues category just below, this Focus Area will concentrate on implementing a national "Rapid Response" system for pro se legal defense issues. Efficiencies of scale will permit UCRCoA Scholars to assist people for reasonable rates, while the people will benefit from having their true legal rights represented, saving them time and money. Bar associations must not profit from losses of civil rights...
- Life Issues: From basic housing, clothing, food and communication needs, to local, regional, and national transportation issues, to creating a new, working inter-employment network within the movement at large, this necessary Focus Area will eventually develop into the new "Red Cross" system for victims of government oppression. Profit or nonprofit, many types of life issues services will start coming from this collection of people soon.
- Politics & Elections: This is the Focus Area for all legislative and lobbying efforts by our overall movement, to share ideas, drafted bill language, approach methods, and various tools. Moreover, support for and against political candidates, at local, state, and federal levels, as they have aligned for and against our issues, belongs in this category of cohesive activism. You must be the squeeky wheel, if you want some grease...
- Independent Media: In case you didn't know it, there are actually many individuals and smaller organizations, scattered throughout America, that concentrate on producing various multimedia reports, stories, and other news items to raise awareness of our fundamental rights issues among the general public. Members of this Focus Area can share technology, methodology, and resources, in order to support our nation's first truly independent [human rights / due process topics] news organization.
- Property Rights: Need we say more? With recent eminent domain rulings by maverick judges to corruptly condone land-grabbing by rogue local governments, the fundamental right to keep your property is seriously threatened in this country. This Focus Area will initially strive to cross-blend activism between the property rights defenders, and the rest of us family rights and judicial accountability folks, but will go further. For example, family courts routinely evict one parent out their own family home ex parte, and that Constitutional property right gets implicated.
- Civil Rights Events: Public protests, demonstrations, and rallies, whether local or national, belong here. This Focus Area will take holding our types of public civil rights events to the next level. Some of the issues involved are mass marketing, transportation and housing networking, the related types of logistics, communications and otherwise, and those typical "on the ground" items that every public event needs to be a big success. From superhero block parties, to candlelight vigils, this is the spot.
- Tax Reform: Our various issues each have tax consequences, both as they currently exist and are taxed, and as they should exist, and be taxed, or not... This Focus Area will purpose to reform state and federal taxes in various meaningful, efficient, and productive implementations, always considering the direct and net effects upon individuals and society as a whole. We - as American Citizens - should be paying fair and reasonable taxes for good government services, and not paying taxes for supporting any bad government programs...
- Computer Support: In this day and age, and in order to be effective across such a large and diverse American population, we simply must have large numbers of activists empowered by technology. This Focus Area will strive to provide general computer "training" to the movement at large, and advanced training with guidance and instructions for people directly involved with any UCRCoA agenda promotions and task-related items, as well as explore ways to get free (typically older) computers, internet connections, and etc. into the hands of the less fortunate who want to help us, too. Training on how to better utilize Yahoo! Groups will be an important, primary aspect of this Focus Area.
(+) FIDO Network: Each of these Focus Areas directly relates to the same ten categories included within the promising new FIDO Network, which will use this graphic datamaps technology to exponentially leverage our new massive voices into unstoppable, rolling thunders of united purpose across America.